This retreat is designed to kick-start your route to health, giving resources and information for positive change. The daily programme will include Qi Gong, meditation and other practical tools for self-care. We’ll also be following a reset food plan for optimum gut health and detoxification.
Specific learning will include:
- Reflective Awareness and its Application to Health
- Toxicity and Detoxification
- Nutritional Guidelines & Food Preparation
- The Mind – Gut – Planet Connection
- Active Life versus Chronic Stress
- Sleep and Restoration
May 12-17 (5 nights) £395/365
NB – this retreat runs Sunday 5pm to Friday 11am. Up to 20 participants.
It’s a Buddhist retreat, with some silence and space to enjoy the countryside and beautiful gardens of Rivendell Retreat Centre in Sussex.
This retreat will not provide diagnosis, cure or medical treatment for any disease. Participants need to be well enough to engage fully with the retreat.